FAQ – Admissions and General
- At least 70% or more at intermediate level (A levels, FSc, HSSC)
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) Direct entry into masters degree
- Bachelor’s degree (2 years) entry to undergraduate Foundation year (BA Honours 1st year)
- Master’s degree Direct entry into M phil or Phd degree and any gaps in the last degree need justification (any work experience)
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS Band 6.0 for undergraduate Programme (not less than 5.5 in any faculty RWLS)
- IELTS band 6.5 for Post graduate programme (not less than 5.5 in any faculty RWLS)
- IELTS band 7.0 for Nursing
- For DMU – English tests available (being held on 25/7/2019 at Serena Hotel Islamabad and 27/7/2019 at PC Hotel Lahore)
Where are we based?
- We are a UK based company
- Our courses cost £10k – £14k per annum
- We have regional scholarships available that can help towards your tuition fees.
- Limited amount of 100% Scholarship are available on the discretion of DMU University.
Documents Required for registration:
- Copy of passport
- Educational certificates
- IELTS documents (If available)
- Up to date CV
- Proof of funding
Our contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44(0) 208 102 9201 (London)
- WhatsApp: +447459820272 (UK)
error: Content is protected by Ulearn Privacy !