What and How to Pack for Study to Canada?
If you’ve taken the initial forward towards pursuing your dreams as you pack to study in Canada, you’d be wise to prioritize packing a few crucial things that you’ll be needing in the land of the maple leaf. The same of each are detailed in the following:-
- Documents – Arguably the most important thing that you’ll be needing in the foreign land. Documents like your passport, academic admission papers, plane tickets, and visa are some of the few critical proofs and documents that you should be packing first.
- Cash – It is recommended that you keep at least $100 in cash with you as you pack. This is mainly because of the fact that it will take you a while to get acquainted with the place to find an ATM.
- Medicines – Even if you don’t have a medical condition, it is suggested that you pack medicines for common diseases like cold, fever, or any other frequent ailments that you might endure. If you have any other medical conditions, packing your specified medicines should be your top priority.
- Clothing – You should pack clothes at least for a weeks duration, if not more. This is mainly because shopping for clothes probably won’t be the first thing you’d do there. It’ll also help you to be comfortable in your skin in a foreign land.
- Glasses/Contact Lens – If you wear spectacles or contact lenses, you should prioritize packing them first for obvious reasons. You want to witness the beauty of Canada with the utmost clarity after all, don’t you?