- Landline:+44 208 897 2656
BTEC Higher National Certificate in Business – HNC
- Posted on inBusiness Courses
EDEXCEL is one of the leading examining and awarding body in UK and throughout the world. BTEC Higher National Certificate in Business provides a specialist work-related programme of study that covers the key knowledge, understanding and practical skills required in the sector. The qualification prepares learners for employment in the sector and is suitable for those who have already decided that they wish to enter this area of work.
you will normally need to have at least one of the following:
• a BTEC National Certificate or Diploma in an appropriate area
• an AVCE/GNVQ in an appropriate vocational area
• a GCE A Level profile which demonstrates strong performance in a relevant subject or an adequate performance in more than one GCE subject. This profile is likely to be supported by GCSE grades at level A-C
• other related Level 3 qualifications
• an Access to Higher Education Certificate awarded by an approved further education institution
• mature students with related work experience
Applicants whose first language is not English, or who have not studied the final two years of school in English, must demonstrate their English Language proficiency equals to IELTS 5.5 with minimum of 5.0 band being awarded in individual sections.
Each unit is internally assessed using written assignments, work-based assignments, practical assessment, portfolio development and presentations and are graded by lecturers. Grades awarded are Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The BTEC qualification supports Continuing Professional Development (CPD), as well as enabling sideways progression to Bachelor’s degrees, such as BSc, BBA or BA in the UK, Canada, USA and Australia.
Distance Learning Mode: Minimum 24 Months, Maximum 48 Months
Full Time: 12 Months
September, January, April